In today’s world, every little thing is done over the internet. From shopping to making deals to sharing important files, internet services make it possible to do it all. Because of this modernity in technology, new means of corrupting and stealing files have been found. To keep the data safely secured in a storage place, the concept of having a virtual data room has come up. Virtual data rooms provide the best data protection measures and storage units.
Features of the best virtual data rooms
- Security breaches are very common and to facilitate these, new means of saving data keep coming up by updating the virtual data rooms technology.
- The tools provided should be user-friendly.
- The room should be easy to configure for clear and understandable communication.
- A 24/7 customer service should be provided.
- A wide range of adaptability and scalability should be offered.
- Rank: It is considered to be the beat VDR by many customers
- Usage: The VDR is used for an array of processes like litigation, diligence and compliance.
- Security: Provides the best security with watermarks, special permission etc. present on file.
- Devices: The files stored in one’s VDR can be accessed through mobile phones anytime, anywhere.
- Pricing: Offers a range of prices to suit everyone’s needs.
- Flexible: One can choose an option between strict and lenient access rules.
- History: One may even check the history of how a file had been stored or edited through the app.
- Huge data: Firemex classifies huge amounts of data for easy retrieval by the user.
Firemex is one of the most modern virtual data room technology that focuses on providing the best data security by offering firewalls, distinctive watermark feature, physical data intrusion, restrict viewing option etc. It is useful for huge companies that store gigantic amounts of data.