Facebook has recently told us that it has 150 million users log-in to its website every single day. So if you have a business, you may as well try out Facebook for marketing. That’s a lot of potential customers out there. Many businesses have done this recently, some of them even scrapping time on their website and trading it in for time on Facebook. Although with popularity comes competition. Can you imagine how many Facebook Pages are out there competing with yours? The mind boggles.
You need to think differently to get noticed but if you do the benefits are tremendous. Here are a few ways. Some of the benefits of the buying of the likes and comments at the social platform are listed below. Visit Website at the search engines which offers the correct and real information to the people. The information about the ways is provided to the people.
- Use your profile photo well – Make sure it tells people who land on your page who you are and more importantly what you have to give them. People on Facebook have itchy fingers, they don’t wait around for long. Get their attention as quickly as you can and keep it. Make it as big as you can and eye catching.
- Use your name well – What name would attract you to a page? Be brutally honest with this one here. Often, you should just use the businesses name here. If it’s a franchise, you may want to add the city name as well to differentiate it (eg. Wetherspoons Piccadilly).
- Use your URL well – On Facebook, you can choose to have a standard URL which has a tonne of numbers after the forward slash or you can have a Vanity URL. Tonnes of people will find your business simply by typing ‘Facebook.com/YourBusinessName’. This may also help your business in Search Engine Rankings. Also, if you get an official sounding name it shows authority. Businesses with names like “AutomotiveParts34” just sound silly and people will not be sure if it is what they’re looking for.
- Give followers good information – When you get to the Information box on Facebook, fill it in with as much useful information as you can. Tell them a little about your history and then go straight into how you can help them. Also, use a lot of Keywords related to your business so that you get tonnes of traffic from Search Engines. Words for a car company might be – exhaust, petrol, chassis etc.
- Personal touch – A fantastic way to do this is to make a page on which you can add extra tabs. They show at the top of the page and if they seem interesting, others will click on them. You may have seen these already with tabs like ‘Discussion’ and ‘Forum’ appearing regularly. Keep on connecting with those Facebook fans and they will do the marketing for you. Every time that they post something, it comes up on their news feed for all their friends to see which is great publicity. Word of mouth is the best there is.
- Use current networks – If you already have networks online for your business then tell them about your Facebook page. It helps to put a little banner on your website/blog about your Facebook presence. Many people will prefer to connect with you on this site as they are on it so often anyways. It only takes a second and is worth trying out.