Clash royale Gems are usually used to buy or speed up the unlocking of chests. After unlocking the chests, gems may also be found inside them but this varies with the type of chest that has been unlocked. The following are the types of chests found in Clash royale;
- Free chest– This is given after a player has played for 4 hours. They are given for free.
- Wooden chest– This is given when a player is in training mode. Each specific account can open only 6 wooden chests. When a player opens the fourth chest they usually get an epic card.
- Crown chest-This chest is only opened after the player wins around 10 crowns in the.
- Silver chest-This is the mostly won through in the game .Silver chests takespresence of 18 Clash royale Gems to open.
- Golden chest-this is the most famouschest after silver chest that when wonguarantees 1 or sometimes more rare cards. Usually takes about8 hours to open.
- Magical chest-It is the 3rdmost famous chestand It takes almost 12 hours to open. Theadvantage of this chest is that one can buy it on the shops anytime.
- Giant chests-when the player uses this chest they are highly guaranteed some rare cards. The player also has a greater chance of getting an epic card which is considered powerful.
- Super magical chest-It is a rare type of chests and won less frequent in the history of this battle. It’s also the type of chest that one can buy in the shops and usually takesabout a day 24hours to unlock.
- Epic chest– these are won in rare circumstances and takes half a day to unlock. Legendary chest is also won in very rare circumstances while Draft chest is usually achieved when a person finishes all the levels of a game.